- Costa Blanca South
- Costa Blanca North
- Costa Calida
Benejuzar is a small, compact and traditional village with two churches, one in the village around the square and another, rather grand one sitting on the hill standing guard over the village.
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Benejuzar
- Village: traditional village with the church at its heart.
- Sanctuary: Santuario Nuestra Senora del Pilar.
- Rio Segura walking & cycling route: inland to Orihuela or towards the coast via Algorfa, Formentera, Rojales and Guardamar.
Ideas of places to twin Benejuzar with day or night
- Visit the large inland town of Orihuela in the morning when its many museums will be open and enjoy a bit of hustle and bustle in its charming old quarter. Relax during the afternoon in the small village of Benejuzar with its slower pace of life.
- Start off your day with a walk or cycle along the banks of the Rio Segura to soak up a bit of rural Spain and work up an appetite. Reward yourself at the end of your day with a cerveza or vino and tapas in one of the eateries in Benejuzar village.
- A day of mountains, stunning views and peaceful places. Spend the morning wandering around the area surrounding the Sanctuary of Senora Pilar, and take a coffee in the relaxed atmosphere of Benejuzar before crossing the valley to the mountain of Callosa which stands opposite and explore the town of Callosa with its museums and two natural parks.