- Costa Blanca South
- Costa Blanca North
- Costa Calida
Ondara is a typical inland village of the Marina Alta. It has a charming old town area which is great for a wander and a coffee. There is the town hall, the casa cultural and the church to have a look at. Be sure not to miss the unusual Placa Mejor with its open air games tables. Ondara's bullring, which was built in 1957, is worth a visit as you can enter the empty ring and get a real feel for this national sport!
On the outskirts of Ondara is the La Marina shopping mall and entertainment complex which is very large and modern. You'll find all the usual shops here like C&A, Springfields, Punta Roma, Pull n Bear and Gerry Weber just to name a few. There is also a multi lane Ozone bowling alley and many, many eateries to choose from.
Places of interest and ideas of things to do in Ondara
- Old Town: take a wander around the characterful streets.
- Bullring: pop in and experience a real bullring.
- La Marina Shopping Mall & Entertainment Complex: shops, bowling alley and eateries!
Ideas of places to twin Ondara with day or night
- Spend the morning exploring the historic castle right in the heart of Denia, then make the short drive to the huge La Marina shopping mall in Ondara with its many, many shops, bowling alley and eateries.
- Start the day with a coffee in the old town of Ondara, pop into the bullring and then head to any of the beaches at Javea for a walk in the winter or a relax beside the sea in the summer.
- A great rainy day itinerary, combine a visit to the Cuevas de las Calaveras at Benidoleig with the La Marina shopping mall and enjoy a game or two at the bowling alley!
- 1 of 2
- next ›