- Costa Blanca South
- Costa Blanca North
- Costa Calida
Los Urrutias is a charming small village on the shores of the Mar Menor. It has a beautiful church and plaza, which gives the village an old-world feel. Both the beach and the promenade are long and merge with the beach and promenade of Punta Brava to the north. There is a lovely marina which just adds to its charm, a good time to visit is on a Thursday morning when the village hosts its weekly market.
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Los Urrutias
- Beach: long with lovely sand.
- Promenade: beach front and long.
- Marina: at the end of a long pier.
- Village Centre: lovely church square and plaza area.
- Market: small Thursday morning.
Ideas of places to twin Los Urrutias with day or night
- Spend a day exploring the villages and towns that line the shores of the Mar Menor to really get to know this beautiful unique landscape, a visit to the viewpoint at Punta Brava gives you a true understanding of the area.
- Have a morning coffee in the village square then drive to neighbouring Los Nietos and catch the train into the city of Cartagena which is packed with many things to do.
- Follow the driving route through the Sierra Mineras and discover the industrial port of Cartagena and marvel at the scenery of these mined mountains. End your day out with a stop in Los Urrutias, enjoy a well deserved cerveza or vino and tapas in the church square or on the beach.