- Costa Blanca South
- Costa Blanca North
- Costa Calida
Mar de Cristal
Mar de Cristal is one of the small villages that have grown up around the shores of the Mar Menor. It has a very small marina, a lovely fine sandy beach and a promenade that links via the beach to Playa Honda in the south. The village centre is relatively small with a selection of bars, cafes and shops, but the stunning views from the beach across to the La Manga Strip make a visit here well worth it!
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Mar de Cristal
- Beach: long with fine sand.
- Promenade: along beach.
- Marina: small and sweet.
- Village Centre: a small selection of bars, cafes and shops.
Ideas of places to twin Mar de Cristal with day or night
- Twin a stop at this small beach front village with any of the other places along the shores of the Mar Menor like Punta Brava with its viewpoint or the larger and busy town of Los Alcazares.
- After a day exploring the nearby Calblanque Regional Park enjoy a well deserved cerveza or vino and tapas whilst looking out over the waters of the Mar Menor
- Start your day with a coffee stop here then venture into the Sierra Mineras, to see the effect that years of mining have had on the landscape and end your day in the hustle and bustle of Cartagena city at the marina.